From departmental to mid- and large-enterprises, SourceTek assists clients with their data storage, management and protection projects involving application hosting, data storage, business continuance, local and cloud backup, replication, de-duplication, disaster recovery and data archiving. Leveraging vendor relationships established after nearly 15 years from both today's leading IT manufacturers and innovative boutique suppliers, our Sales Team and System Engineers have the technical experience and resources needed to effectively analyze your data storage and protection requirements to design and present solutions that meet the business and IT objectives.
Our trained staff has decades of experience providing storage systems and solutions. We understand the foundation of your company is built on its INFORMATION; A critical asset that must be STORED, MANAGED, PROTECTED and AVAILABLE upon demand. Sourcetek acts as your resource mangement team and helps to identify, evaluate, and deliver cost-correct solutions --- tape drives, automated tape robotic libraries, tape virtualization arrays, disk storage, RAID, storage management enterprise software, consulting and support services.
Our success comes from a commitment to maintaining long-term business relationships--not short term sales. We look forward to hearing from you!
"We are quite satisfied with your recommended solution. Your 24-bay FC RAID has met the stringent capacity and performance demands of our surveillance project".
"We provide 'just-in-time distributed digital brand manufacturing solutions and, as such, are not always up with the latest in backup technology. Sourcetek Systems provides that needed level of technical knowledge thereby allowing me to quickly and seamlessly respond to our customers' backup-related concerns."
"Sourcetek addressed our requirements, presented the right solution, and assisted in installation and integration. After the sale, their sales rep has and continues to provide excellent service."
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Sourcetek accepts Purchase Orders via phone (603-379-2745), fax (603-610-7101) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Payment is Net 30 (with approval), prepaid or credit card (MC/VISA).
- Warranty is "Manufacturer Pass-Through".
- Products ordered are non-returnable without a valid RA Number. NOTE: Cancellation and/or Restocking fees apply.
- Consulting, Professional Services, Installations, Warranty Upgrades, On-Site Service contracts are billed and payble, per terms, at time of invoice.
- All formal quotations are valid for 30 days.
- Prices and delivery are based on current conditions and our best effort attempt to be accurate, but may be subject to change.
Mailing address for all correspondence is: 1950 Lafayette Road, Ste. 200, Portsmouth, NH 03801.